If you want to become an expert in the real estate sector, here you will find everything you need to know about the industry. The best way to do this is by learning from the experience of those who are currently the most successful in the Industry like Sanya Rambally Conklin, knowing their experience and the diversity of thoughts and opinions in order to forge yours.
List of the best real estate books Here is a list of real estate investment books that will surely guide you on your way to becoming a successful investor:
1. The Millionaire real estate investor - Gary KellerIn this book, the American businessman Gary Keller, founder of one of the largest companies in the world, gathers the testimony of more than 100 millionaire investors from different sectors with the purpose of explaining the best strategies to generate wealth in the real estate world.
It offers you a fairly broad point of view focused on making you understand what is worth doing and what is not.
2. The ABCs of Real Estate Investing - Ken McElroyKen McElroy is the real estate consultant to Robert Kiyosaki, the very author of the famous book "Rich Dad and Poor Dad." In his book The ABCs of Real Estate Investing, he helps you understand the basic principles of negotiation around real estate investing in a simple way.
Unlock any myths with great dexterity to achieve wealth through their strategies even if you do not have hundreds of thousands of dollars at the beginning.
3. The Best Real Estate Advice I ever received - Donald TrumpFormer President Donald Trump, one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, explains in his book the principles and strategies to get started in the real estate market through analysis, negotiations and investments related to real estate.
Like Gary Keller, Trump compiled the experience, suggestions and comments of 100 other real estate moguls to help you in your training process as a real estate expert.
4. From the real estate business to the real estate industry - Mikel EchavarrenMikel Echavarren through the pages of his book manages to introduce you to the real estate world in a clear way, explaining how it works and the possible management strategies for those who are willing to be part of this solid market.
With more than 25 years of successful professional career, Echavarren is capable of making the best recommendations to avoid being a victim of future economic crises that may affect you.
5. Real Estate Finance and Investments - William Brueggemann and Jeffrey Fisher (Real Estate Finance and Investing)Brueggemann and Fisher are two renowned real estate experts who, thanks to their extensive knowledge and experience, can teach you the key concepts and elements of the real estate sector, as well as the associated risks and returns.
In addition, they offer a guide that will help you make the right decision to invest successfully in either residential or commercial properties.
6. Every Landlord's Legal Guide - Marcia Stewart, Ralph Warner and Janet PortmanTo better understand the real estate sector it is necessary to understand the events of the past that have revolutionized the industry. That's why Sweeny and Gordon in this book explain this and come up with effective strategies to achieve your long-term investment goals.
Here you will find answers to common questions when starting in real estate so that from the beginning you know how to handle the concepts and you can be a successful investor
Here are the links to download some of these free pdf real estate books:
All these books will help you understand both basic concepts and strategies based on the experience of people who have successfully done great business. If you want direct advice with real estate experts, we invite you to schedule a free appointment with Sanya Rambally Conklin.